Are you a Registered Nurse based in the Bradford area? Leaders In Care are looking for an experienced Registered Nurse to join a state-of-the-art private hospital based in Bradford. The adult nurse job comes with a salary of up to £32.6k+ p/a.
The work is based on four 8 am to 6 pm shifts per week, with only 1 in 4-weekend shifts required.
If you were already in this Registered Nurse position, your responsibilities this week would have included:
- Leading, supervising, and training the care team to ensure that service users receive the best possible care
- Carrying out general nursing duties, including pre-op and post-op care and wound care
- Worked to guarantee all staff members are making a positive impact on the efficient running of the hospital.
Salaries at this hospital range from £27,540pa - £32,640pa (Band 6) based on 37.5 hours, ensuring that you get paid a fair wage for your skills, whilst having a rewarding career that you love!
Also, you will enjoy:
- An annual individual performance bonus and annual company related bonus, boosting your salary with a combined 5%-8% annually
- Yearly pay reviews and increases
- 33 days' holiday including bank holidays
- Private Healthcare options available
To apply for this Registered Nurse position, you will need relevant nursing qualifications (RGN, RN or RMN) with a current NMC. You will also require at least six months' post-registration experience in a hospital setting, and be able to prove the ability to work successfully in a clinical multi-disciplinary team. The ability to solve problems under pressure and think fast will also go a long way in this role!
If you are interested in applying for this exciting Registered Nurse job in Bradford, please click APPLY or contact Taya at Leaders in Care on [... Click Apply...]for further information.