Malone Healthcare is expanding in Omaha and we’re looking for an experienced Healthcare Account Manager to join our team! The Healthcare Account Manager will work with a variety of client hospitals as well as recruiting healthcare professionals nationwide and managing placements, assignments and schedules for clients and employees. If you are a sales professional with a proven track record of success and recruiting knowledge or experience; this could be a perfect career move for you!
The Primary Responsibilities
- Marketing staffing solutions & new business opportunities to hospitals and health systems nationwide
- Sourcing and recruiting nursing and allied candidates
- Build and develop long term relationships with Client facilities
- Facilitate the onboarding process between candidate and client
- Manage client schedules as needed
- Handle On-Call phone responsibilities
- Collaborate with Staffing Specialist to ensure all assignment specifics are correct
- Previous Healthcare Staffing Industry experience Required
- 1 year of account management experience required
- Bachelor’s preferred but not required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, organizational skills, computer knowledge
- Working knowledge of medical terminology are required
- Strong analytical skills
- Results driven, sense of urgency, and high standard of professionalism
- Maintain elevated level of confidentiality
- A proven track record of success along with being a competitive, self-motivated individual
- Competitive Compensation with Base + Commission
- Excellent Health, Dental, Vision and supplemental health benefits
- Company paid Short-Term/Long-Term Disability and Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Health and Dependent Care FSA options
- Paid Time Off and paid company holidays
- 401k with Company Match
- Company Wellness Program
Malone Workforce Solutions is a private, award winning company that provides workforce solutions to clients spanning across several industries through multiple divisions: Malone Staffing, JC Malone Associates, Management Registry Inc., Malone Healthcare, HR Alliance, Nextaff, AllCalls, Jeane Thorne Staffing, and AllStaff. Headquartered in Louisville, KY we have 71 physical branches in multiple states and currently operate in 42 states! We have experienced incredible growth and will continue this trend by investing in our most important resource: our people.
Since 1987, Malone Healthcare Solutions has provided contract and temporary staffing services to various facilities around the nation. We work directly with managers and their partners, hospitals, community medical offices, and other Medical affiliated organizations to assist in filling temporary, contract, per diem and permanent staffing needs.
Role: Account Manager
Apply for this job now.