Phantom Technical Services, Central Ohio based Control Systems Integration firm, is seeking Controls Engineers to join its staff.
Produces controls engineering designs and modifications, researching and developing controls engineering techniques and approaches; participates in installation, startup and commissioning of Control Systems; verifying and validating designs and parts identification.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Participates In Installation, Startup, and Commissioning of Control Systems
· Design & Draft Controls Systems Schematics using AutoCAD
· Design & Draft Control Systems Enclosure Layouts using AutoCAD
· Development of Bills of Materials
· Operation & Maintenance Manual Creation & Development/Technical Writing
· Entry Level PLC Programming
· Entry Level Operator Interface Programming
· Degree in Electrical Engineering or related field (or equivalent industry experience).
· Related Controls Engineering experience.
· Ability to read, interpret documents and carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or other schematic formats.
· Advanced Engineering related Math skills.
· Ability to solve complex problems involving several variables (concrete and non-concrete) in standard and non-standard situations.
· Exceptional analytical skills.
· Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Ability to write accurate reports and correspondence on a routine basis.
· Ability and willingness to deliver high volume & accurate work product in a timely, organized and effective manner.
· Enhances engineering and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
· Proficiency with general Microsoft applications including Excel, Outlook, Word, Access, Project, and Visio.
· Ability to lift 25 pounds for extended durations and up to 50 -75 pounds for short durations.
· Ability to perform Installation, Startup, and Control Systems Commissioning for periods up to 12 hours a day, as required by the customer.
· Ability to sit, stand, walk, climb, bend, kneel, stoop for periods up to 12 hours a day during Installation, Startup, and Control Systems Commissioning.
· Ability to work in customer facilities with noise levels at 85 decibels for periods up to 12 hours a day (hearing protection provided) in climate controlled & non-climate controlled facilities (both indoor and outdoor).
We offer competitive salary and benefits.
Qualified/Interested candidates: send resume w/cover letter to #removed#
Phantom Technical Services, Inc.
111 Outerbelt Street
Columbus, Ohio 43213
Phantom Technical Services, Inc. is a Central Ohio based Control Systems Integration firm providing Industrial Controls services to its clients across a multitude of industries.
Role: Controls Engineer
Apply for this job now.