.NET Software Engineer to serve as implementer for the conversion of financial data from a subsidiary's systems to the systems of the parent company.
· The Staff .NET Software Engineer assists in the analysis of requirements and design solutions for approved projects and change requests of moderate complexity and risk.
· Gather, organize and document data and requirements from various stakeholders according to given direction and standards.
· Participate in design consultations with hardware and software team members.
· Assists in the development, document and presents design solutions and supporting rationale.
· Identify solution objects, functions, interfaces, dependencies, and integration points
· Convert basic specifications into equivalent infrastructure and application software structures
· Code and unit test as part of a development team
· Submit software products for review of compliance with best practices, standards and enterprise architecture (code review)
· 5+ years of experience in Financial/Accounting Systems including Financial Reporting, General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Treasury.
· 5+ years of software development experience in .Net C#, ASP .Net, SQL, XML/XSLT (BizTalk knowledge a plus)
· 5+ years of experience in Data Conversion/ System Integration
· Use Case/Technical documentation writing skills
· 5+ years of Unit Testing & Validation experience
Founded in 2006, Futurewave Systems is a minority owned boutique, STAFFING & PROFESSIONAL SERVICES PROVIDER headquartered in Atlanta, GA.
We are a GLOBAL NETWORK of proven industry professionals demonstrating the fastest fulfillment rate of high tech professionals for Fortune 500 Companies.
We are a group of proven STAFFING EXPERTS who utilize our expertise to find the “needle in the haystack” consistently in the toughest technology recruiting market in the world.
We are a team of QUALIFIED EXPERTS READY 24/7 to assist you with your company’s continued success by offering our highly skilled staff to provide quality, cost effective solutions to profit driven companies.
We are INDUSTRY LEADERS who continue to educate, update product knowledge, skill sets and methods to remain cost effective and efficient for our clients.
Futurewave has consistently outpaced and outperformed our competition in our delivery model in both our staffing and application services through our innovative proprietary tools and customized online systems for workforce solutions. We are a company with proven and VERIFIABLE SUCCESS in customer relationships and satisfaction.
Futurewave Systems is a certified minority owned company and is part of GMSDC.
Role: .Net Software Engineer (Finance/Accounting Domain)
Apply for this job now.