1. Responsible for receiving and screening walk-in visitors, addressing their needs or directing them to the appropriate staff person.
2. Receives and handles phone calls in a professional and courteous manner, screening and directing calls appropriately.
3. Assists in maintaining inventory levels of office supplies.
4. Responsible for word-processing/typing as assigned.
5. Maintain filing system, promoting efficient and effective operations.
6. Will assist with Agency wide projects as assigned.
7. Assist with other miscellaneous office duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
1. Education/Experience: High School diploma, GED or 3 years experience in an office setting.
2. Basic knowledge of word processing/typing skills.
3. Verbal and written communication skills.
Benchmark Family Services is a network of professional, therapeutic foster homes and committed staff across four states with the goal of providing stable out-of-home placements for children in need. We work alongside child welfare agencies to provide stable care to youth in the least restrictive setting possible.
The Benchmark way of providing care has remained consistent since 1994. We remain diligent in supporting our foster families as they provide the direct care to the youth placed through our agency. We recruit and train quality, professional therapeutic foster homes. We manage the cases of the youth placed in those homes while supporting the foster parents with on-going training, 24/7 on-call support, premium financial reimbursement and access to a local, qualified team of staff ready to assist them at a moments notice.
We hold ourselves to a very high standard of quality in our licensing processes, case management procedures and internal operations. We use ChildTrax to make sure we are going above and beyond state requirements. This also provides a central repository for all case management information so that we can provide consistent care and support no matter who may be on the case. Our team of Program Support Specialists work with our State and Regional Directors to maintain the high level of quality that Benchmark expects in each of our regional offices. By streamlining our procedures, we are able to respond very quickly to requests for information by custodial agencies allowing them to make crucial decisions as we work together to help our youth reach their goals.
Role: Office Manager
Apply for this job now.