Company: HAYS SPECIALIST RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Your new company
Our client is the leader in next-generation solutions for complex legal work at scale. Clients turn to them for real solutions to big problems, ranging from one-off regulatory projects to long-term managed services.
They leverage modernized processes, smart resourcing constructs, and the best of legal technology to help clients overcome the limitations of the traditional in-house and law firm models.
They're now recruiting for Contract Analysts (Law Graduates) to join their Belfast Office on a temporary basis to work on a range of exciting projects.
Your new role
In your new role you will be be working on a range of legal projects for large Global clients, within Financial Regulations, Corporate Restructuring and Commercial Mandates.
You will gain a breadth of exposure to various contract types from complex financial services documents to high value commercial contracts.
If you believe in being a team player, can collaborate and communicate well with technical and non-technical audiences while bringing a result-driven, focused, high energy, confident, curious, and most of all fun sense of self, then this is the place for you.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be a law graduate.
- Exposure to a commercial Legal environment or other Professional Services organisations.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and adapt quickly to changes.
- Excellent attention to detail with a focus on quality.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A self-starter, evidence working in a team or as an individual contributor.
- Ability to handle competing priorities.
- Excellent Microsoft office skills in particular outlook, excel and word.
- Direct experience managing clients and internal stakeholders.
What you'll get in return
A competitive market salary is on offer along with flexible working.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.