A leading Global Private Equity firm has a new position in their Treasury Operations team. The Successful candidate will be partnering closely with the wider international finance team.
- Work with the team to ensure the timely execution of payments adhering to strict cut-off times for corporate and fund level activities
- Monitor account balances in lieu of the above and execute recommended daily sweeps
- Primary contact with the banks, international Treasury counterparties, and finance groups and deal teams for various operating businesses
- Provide middle and back office support for cash, investments and FX Onboarding and settlements
- Create the daily liquidity report and help maintain the monthly cash flow forecast to partner with global Treasury on our firm-wide process
- Update internal / external standard settlement instructions as required
- On-board and Manage relationships
- Coordinate KYC refreshes with our banking partners
- Be a part of implementing new banking counterparties, including creating RFP's and Onboarding activities for EMEA based banking services as required
- Projects and Technology
- Assist in regional projects and provide support for global projects including new system implementations and process enhancements
- Manage bank portal access where required
- University Graduate with 2 + years of experience in a Treasury Operations/Cash Management function
- Previous in-depth experience using a Treasury Management Workstation and SWIFT payment processing and reporting with a knowledge of SWIFT message standards
- Core understanding of the bank account opening process, including preparing forms/letters related to bank account documentation (i.e. KYC, Letter of Direction)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, Word, Access and PowerPoint
- Customer-service oriented
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new systems and processes
- High level of integrity and trustworthiness
- Previous experience using Wall Street Suite treasury management system is a significant plus
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.