COMPANY: EJ LEGAL LIMITED
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
Trade Mark Paralegal
A top 20 UK Law firm are looking for a Trade Mark Paralegal to work closely with a number of leading IP & Trade Mark Partners. The firm have a market leading practice and have significant growth from major Tech clients. The role will involve some of the below responsibilities and duties:
- Preparing schedules of case/portfolio status reports and maintaining action lists
- Conducting basic trade mark searches
- Assisting with the review of trade mark search reports
- Assisting with the coordination of instructing, gathering in and assimilating into one report the trade mark search reports from foreign associates
- Assisting with the gathering of evidence for submission in opposition or prosecution matters
The ideal candidate will at least 6 months Trademark experience and could come from either an in-house or private practice background. Please do send your CV over if you feel that you may be suitable for the role.
It is EJ Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. EJ Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you.