**************THIS POSITION IS BASED OUT OF WALTHAM, MA - RELOCATION PROVIDED*******************
Our client is a large privately-owned manufacturing and distribution company based out of Waltham MA. They are looking for a Senior SAP SD Business Analyst to join them on a full-time role at their MA location.
Role and Responsibilities
- The Senior SAP SD Business Analyst will report to the Information Systems Manager and manage approved changes in our SAP ECC system while operating in a DEV/QAS/PRD environment.
- Will work directly with Business Process Owners to understand current processes, their requirements for change, and recommend solutions using standard SAP functionality. If program enhancements or custom transactions are required, they will provide detailed functional specifications for a technical developer.
- Will troubleshoot and analyze day to day SAP system related issues; create test scenarios in QAS system to duplicate user problems and gather requirements from BPO to resolve their issue.
- Will work with designated outside support vendors and our internal development team to analyze and manage issues, or defined changes, to closure. For successful results, they will create data and process scenarios to accurately and completely test solutions.
- Will need a strong understanding of SAP configuration (SPRO), transport creation/release process, testing, and troubleshooting in these areas:
o Primary modules: SD, MM, FI
o Secondary modules: TM, WM
Education and experience
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years' experience with SAP ECC: SD, MM, FI
- Lean Manufacturing environment
Qualifications and preferred skills
- Deep knowledge of SAP business processes, particularly in material distribution
- Understand business requirements, identify issues and provide solutions using standard SAP best practices
- Strong understanding of Lean project methods/terminology
- Define business requirements, identify issues and recommend SAP solutions
- Experience working with business owners to elicit, analyze, communicate and validate requirements for change in an SAP environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Plan and manage activities
- Manage business relationships
Role: Senior SAP SD Functional Analyst (Relocation Provided)
Location: New York,
Apply for this job now.