QA Automation Engineer - U.S./Canada Remote
Hi there! Have you noticed that the restaurant industry is changing?
We're PAR and our purpose is:
To deliver solutions that connect people to the restaurants, meals and moments they love.
We take that responsibility very seriously.
As a leading provider of restaurant technology to the top restaurant brands in the world we're calling all rebels, instigators, idealists and builders to join our constantly growing team. If you've excelled at every job you've held but always thought something was missing, please, read on.
ParTech, Inc. is seeking a Quality Assurance Automation Engineer to join our Brink Point-of-Sale (POS) software development team. The QA Automation Engineer will, under general supervision and adhering to established procedures for quality assurance design and implement test strategies related to POS software. The QA Automation Engineer will coordinate, create, execute and maintain test cases to ensure quality control standards are achieved. The QA Automation Engineer will be involved in system, regression, and performance and scalability testing to meet quality objectives.
What We're Looking For
- Bachelor's in computer science/Engineering or related field required.
- Minimum of 5 years of functional testing background, including defining test strategy, test planning, test case design, and execution
- Project experience using an Agile methodology (e.g. Scrum)
- Experience with AWS, Azure, or any other related Cloud Infrastructure and Platform Services
- Proficiency with and/or familiarity with a variety of software testing tools such as TestComplete, Selenium, WinAppDriver, CodedUI, Ranorex, Robot Framework, etc.
- Additional technical experience
- Performance / load testing
- DevOps / build engineering
- Custom test tool development
- SQL proficiency
Why We Need You
- Collaborates closely with Scrum team to monitor and provide constant feedback, to ensure the quality of the final product
- Designs test strategies and test cases for complex systems and execute various types of testing (e.g. functional, integration, end-to-end) on a variety of platforms (e.g. desktop, web)
- Create and execute automated test cases and report test results
- Maintain automated test scripts to meet software release deliverables, project testing requirements and other quality assurance considerations
- Fully document any unexpected anomalies or defects identified in testing with instruction of how to recreate each
- Conduct test case reviews and ensure requirements traceability, proper coverage
- Conduct root cause analysis of identified defects, providing sufficient details to understand, replicate and resolve the defect
- Assist teams in determining appropriate quality goals and acceptance criteria
- Champions Agile Best Testing Practices - Shares knowledge and help build skills of other team members of the Quality Assurance team
Who We Are
PAR invented the FIRST point of sale terminal over 40 years ago, yet we operate much like a start-up at the forefront of restaurant technology. PAR's solutions are used to serve tens of millions of guests every day in over 120 countries. Our mission is to build the number one restaurant technology company in the world and we're off to great start. We believe our customers want technology that is open and fast that enables their ability to innovate.
We're looking for people who are hungry to go beyond the idea of 'just a job'. PAR's not for everyone though: We work hard, and we really reward success. We push ourselves and each other to be better every day. We're ferocious in battle but gentle in spirit. We're hands-on people. We keep our room clean and make our bed because details matter. We believe it is better to be fast than big, and that being both is best. We believe diversity creates strong systems and communities. We experiment. Sometimes we break things, but we learn quickly. We're honest and our intentions are good. And we always offer the last slice of dessert to our guests. We've got each other's and our customers' backs no matter what.
We believe that our ambition is only limited by our ability to attract and retain great people; people who are up for the challenge to change the game with us! If it sounds like you belong here, we should meet!
Powered by JazzHR