Parker Young is delighted to be partnering with a multi-award winning, rapidly growing FMCG business, in order to identify an Ecommerce Manager. Our client has a portfolio of industry leading brands and with huge growth in digital within their category, they want to maximise its potential with investment in digital infrastructure and by appointing an experienced, talented individual to deliver their plan.
As Ecommerce Manager you will be responsible for:
- Leading an online strategy and plan to step change direct Ecommerce capability
- Deliver the plan and create the foundations to embed Direct to Consumer as a key platform for the business.
- Brand demand management – you will be accountable for the delivery of marketing plan and spend levers for the brands, primarily through D2C and Amazon.
- Accountability for full digital demand, marketing plan and conversion optimisation – PPC / SEO, paid search, paid media, social content and influencer campaign management, Amazon optimisation, voice.
- Demonstrating a clear role and ROI for digital demand generation within the total marketing and A&P budget
- Create, develop and manage relationships with key external digital partners, especially leading marketing plans.
- Lead the direction of digital content development to improve branded site and D2C engagement, traffic and SEO visibility
- Act as an in-house lead and expertise for digital and e-commerce. Sharing external best practice and up-skilling the internal traditionally experienced offline team.
We are therefore looking for a technical digital lead with the full suite of skills and proven experience in the design and development of a fully transactional digital platform. You will be an expert in customer and traffic acquisition, sales conversion, data analytics, user experience and content and SEO management and have a proven track record of step changing sales growth in an e-commerce team
Are you a strong self-starter with a pioneer attitude?
Do you have the ability to deal with ambiguity and set direction?
Do you have a strong results focus and bias for action? (Our client needs a doer not a thinker!)
Are you a strong communicator with the ability to influence and operate up to Board level?
If you like the sound of the role and you can answer yes to all of the above questions, please get in touch
Role: Ecommerce Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Location: North Yorkshire, North Yorkshire
Apply for this job now.