Monday – Friday – 9:30 – 17:30
City of London
£56,000 per annum plus excellent bonuses and benefits
12 contract with a view to become permanent
Our client, an international law firm head quartered in New York are looking for a highly skilled PowerPoint Presentations Specialist to join them on a 12 month fixed term contract. The contract would also have the opportunity to be either extended or even make permanent after the 12 months.
The salary for this new contract position is an exceptional £53,000 per annum – plus a generous annual bonus and benefits package.
Based in stunning offices in Holborn, you will be the sole PowerPoint Presentations Specialist. Working on a varied range of projects, responsible for a range of documentation, including creating pitchbooks, RFP’s, interactive presentations and hyperlinked documents. A strong proven background of working with PowerPoint to create high-end output is absolutely essential. This position is based within the Private Equity team which has a friendly, high-performance culture and environment, so you will need to be an excellent communicator with an approachable, confident demeanour.
The core working hours for this position are 9.30am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday. You will also have the option to work from home 1 or 2 days a week if you wish, as they have a very flexible agile working culture.
- Have experience of working within strict corporate branding guidelines, but also have the creative ability to deliver bespoke client material as required.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Must have an advanced knowledge of PowerPoint and up to date experience of Microsoft Word and Excel. Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator would be an advantage
- Ability to prioritise, multi task and work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Possess a critical eye in terms of accuracy and creative ability.
- Proven experience in document production/creative environment.
- Good written English and proofing skills.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work for a multi-national, corporate law firm, working within an inspiring team. This firm also offer great basic salaries, excellent perks and benefits plus a generous annual bonus.
If this great opportunity to work for a global well-known law firm fits your job search please send your CV to Gemma Grima-Brown at HYF today
It is HYF’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.
HYF is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you.