Company: CREATIVE FINANCIAL STAFFING
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Reasoning Behind This New Position
We believe the key to our continued controlled growth is expanding our client base in need of our core engineering services. To this end, we are creating this new position to create, manage and carry out an aggressive marketing and sales systems. These system when successfully developed and implemented will bring projects into our firm that fit our key competencies allowing improved project margins and fuel future growth and capital requirements. While we have some programs that have worked in the past, we are not a marketing professionals and will discuss and consider any and all approaches to achieve the end goal.
The job duties will include but not be limited to the following key responsibilities:
- Develop a strategic plan to greatly expand our current client base
- Develop the computerized sales system using web based Salesforce program
- Identify potential partner companies
- Develop and solidify agreements with key partners
- Develop and organize finder's fee agreements
- Locate industries that are spending capital and need our services
- Organize and streamline our sales quotation system
- Develop daily call lists structure for maintaining customer contact
- Develop and oversee periodical advertisements and email campaigns
- Develop and improve existing company name recognition and branding
- Develop our existing client base beyond existing industry sectors
- Enhance our communication with existing client base
We expect all our employees to be self-motivated and driven to stay on task and complete projects in a timely manner. We do not micro manage our employees so the ability to keep good notes, plan and implement are key to the success in our firm. We have a strong team environment so being a leader and team player are both important depending on the specific task at hand.
Education and Skill Requirements
A business or marketing degree is highly preferred with at least 3 years sales and marketing experience. Successful time spent in sales and marketing in a similar business type is a plus but not required. Must have the ability to travel as required by the position however, actual sales leads are currently handled by the President and key members of our engineering staff.
We offer top pay and a very good overall benefit package to the successful candidate We offer two weeks of vacation beginning at the start of each year with prorated time for the balance of this year.
- Degree in related field: 2 years (engineering)
- Must Have MS Dynamics Experience
Click here to apply onlineClick here to apply online