Social Worker - Children's First Response Team - Northamptonshire County - £32 an hour Based in Northampton.
We have a new opportunity available in Northamptonshire for an experienced Social Worker to work in a First Response Team. This is a stable children's social work team completing Single Assessments to identify the most appropriate course of action whether this is no further action, Early Help Support, Child In Need, Child Protection or Court Proceedings. Where the outcome of assessment requires further social work involvement, cases transfer to long term safeguarding teams at initial CIN, CP or Court Hearing. Benefits as a First Response Social Worker:
- High paying rates
- Stable Team
- Regular supervision
- Autonomy in role
- Training opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Long term contract
- Opportunity to advance into management
The successful First Response Social Worker will have experience of:
As a First Response social worker, you must be:
- Working with children on Child Protection Plans, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
- Attending Court
- Initial statements for Court
- Children and Family assessments
- Working with new Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Section 47's
- Core Assessment
- Child protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC Reviews
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Have a full, clean license
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact #removed#
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.
Role: Social Worker - Children's First Response Team
Job Type: Permanent
Location: northamptonshire, england, england
Apply for this job now.