- Our office is offering a long term rewarding position as a Dental Assistant in our Sterling Hts MI practice
- Part Time leading to Full Time available for the right candidate
- We are a state of the art general practice that includes specialists
- If you are an experienced Dental Assistant in General Dentistry and possess a great attitude, then look no further. We have the perfect opportunity for you.
- Must be expereinced in four handed dentistry, self motivated, eager to learn new things and willing to take on additional duites.
- If you consider yourself a team player, fast learner and enjoy a challenge then please respond to this ad.
- Experienced Dental Assistants only
- DIGITAL X-RAY
- CERTIFIED IN RADIOGRAPHY MANDATORY
- MINIMUM OF 2 YEARS EXPERIENCE
We are a great, friendly and compassionate office. Our team is one of the best in the field.
Role: Dental Assistant - Experienced
Location: Sterling Heights,
Apply for this job now.