Company: LIQUID PERSONNEL
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £34.99 per hour
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Practice Manager to join a busy Duty and Assessment Team based in Salford.As a Practice Manager, you will be a part of a Children’s Services manager team, ensuring that the needs of children and young people in Salford are met and their full potential is being met.What’s in it for you as a Practice Manager?
Your main responsibilities as a Practice Manager include:
- Excellent rate of pay
- Regular support and supervision
- Long term contracts available
What we are looking for in a Practice Manager:
- To support and develop innovative practice within Children’s Services, focused on improving outcomes.
- To lead and supervise social care staff in line with the supervision policy and associated council policies.
- To support the implementation and embedment of an asset based and restorative approach to practice within the service. Ensuring the service facilitates high support and high challenge.
- To oversee and develop the practice of social work practice
- To support the Ofsted Preparation within Children Services, working closely with Partners.
- To undertake Human Resource processes where needed, ensuring all staff are fully supported and can offer a good service to children, young people and families.
- Work with full regard to Salford City Council’s Values, Equal Opportunities, Health & Safety and Community Strategy policies.
- You will have oversight and management of the day to day delivery of all aspects of the Social Work service. Your role will have a focus on the quality and improvement of social work and service delivery
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.#LCPECO-159672