On behalf of a Primary alternative provision in Brixham, Devon is recruiting a dedicated and committed newly qualified teacher to join their team for the next academic year. This role would be perfect for an aspiring teacher looking for extremely rewarding and beneficial experience before securing a school for induction.
This role is full time and will require the educator to work 1:1 with a student with SEMH. This student has a trauma background and needs a caring and patient individual to support them with their studies and social interactions.
This is an extremely rewarding role with the possibility of some Teaching work throughout the year.
Teaching Personnel offer competitive rates, WEEKLY PAY and do not use Umbrella companies to process your payment.
The successful candidate will be:
- A recent final year student / newly qualified teacher. This can be from any subject.
- A nurturing and patient approach to learning and understanding
- Availability 5 days a week, Monday to Friday
- Have a full UK driving licence with access to own transport
- The aptitude to build positive relationships with students
- A valid DBS on the update service or be willing apply for a new one and register with the update service
Newly qualified teachers please apply! If you have a passion for SEN and seek a new challenge, we want to hear from you!
In order to work for Teaching Personnel and clear our vetting process, you must have a Child Workforce DBS subscribed to the Update Service. Full assistance will be provided should you need to apply for a new check, at a standard cost of £40, plus an annual subscription fee of £13 for the Update Service.
Teaching Personnel is the UKs leading education recruitment agency that can offer you CPD training, competitive rates of pay and invaluable experience for future teaching positions.