Reports to: Project Executive
USA Millwork is one of the fastest growing millwork companies in the nation. We are seeking an experienced Project Manager to join our team in Denver, CO. This position will provide oversight of multiple projects in a fast paced shop environment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Effectively manage multiple projects from inception to delivery, through installation.
- Analyze job requirements, define scope, and set project timelines for submittals, fabrication, and installation.
- Review and QC all submittal/shop drawings prior to client review.
- Communicate directly with contractors, architects, vendors, and subcontractors in a professional and timely manner.
- Negotiate and manage subcontracts for Stone and Installation.
- Formulate RFI's & change orders.
- Purchase specialty material such as metal, upholstery, glass, and other custom components.
- Take an active role in the manufacturing process. Work closely with the production team to determine best practices.
- Handle and manage onsite coordination with contractors and subs.
- Attain and check field measurements; coordinate with other trades to ensure successful installation.
- Maintain and coordinate material deliveries to ensure project schedules are being met.
- Prepare pricing and negotiate change orders with the contractor.
- Accurately process billings to customers and change authorization to subcontractors.
No direct supervisory duties, though management of projects includes directing project related activities of the project team members.
Please note that this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing or activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Preferred Education and Skills (in addition to the required):
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Wood Technology, or related field
- Knowledge of Architectural Woodwork Institute (AWI) Standards
- Advanced to intermediate MS Excel skills
- Familiarity with using Bluebeam and Microvellum
Required Education and Skills:
- 5+ years experience in architectural millwork or a similar industry.
- Able to read architectural drawings/blue prints.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Ability to take initiative
USA Millwork is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Veterans, Females, Minorities, and Disabled applicants are encouraged to apply.
Powered by JazzHR