£65-£85 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are childcare level 3 or equivalent.
September 2021 start
Vision for Education are working with a school in Bristol to recruit friendly and enthusiastic Teaching Assistants, to start in September 2021. Working on a part time basis, the school welcomes applications from both newly qualified and more experienced teachers.
The Head Teacher is looking to recruit outstanding LSAs who share the vision for the School as a centre of excellence for primary education and committed to inclusion.
The Head Teacher wishes to appoint individuals who are committed to supporting high quality learning and experiences for all children and seeks to recruit outstanding LSAs with an excellent understanding of Foundation Stage and Primary provision.
The school is a friendly and high-performing setting, who pride themselves on their passionate and successful approach to learning. They can offer enthusiastic children who are engaged in their learning, along with a supportive and talented team who are committed to ensuring each child reaches their potential. The successful Teaching Assistant will also benefit from access to wide range of professional development opportunities.
To be considered for the Teaching Assistant position, you will:
- Have experience working with primary age children
- Hold a minimum Level 3 childcare qualification
- Have excellent behaviour management skills
- Be a confident communicator, able to use your own initiative when required
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education,please contact Jason on our primary team on #removed# or email jason.step