- Network Engineer - VOIP/Avaya Experience
- Glasgow Region - Field based role
- ASAP Start - 19th October
- £200 - £250 per day + mileage (20p per mile after the initial 30 miles of a journey)
My client is looking for a number of VOIP Engineers to assist them on a large handset refresh project for a 6 month period on a field basis, as this role involves travel you will need a full driving licence and access to a vehicle.
Telecommunications Technician Job Responsibilities:
- Installing, operating, and troubleshooting principally VOIP telephony systems
- Documenting and recording configuration of systems.
- Completes installations of SIP handsets on existing network, troubleshooting and resolving issues and updating documentation.
- Maintains safe work environment by following codes, standards, and legal regulations.
- Maintains customer rapport by listening to and resolving concerns and answering questions.
- Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock, placing internal requests, and verifying receipt.
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- IT/telecommunications experience
- Telecommunications and TCP IP Networking knowledge
- Prior experience with VOIP
- Prior experience with telephone systems
- Experience with basic networking protocols including DNS, DHCP, VPNs, WAN/LAN TCP/IP
If you are interested and available please apply today!
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Role: Network Engineer - VOIP/Avaya Experience
Job Type: Contract
Location: Glasgow, Lanarkshire,
Apply for this job now.