Company: PHOENIX HOME CARE AND HOSPICE
Job Type: Permanent, PartTime
We are looking for a caregiver in Cassville, MO!
Company Description: At Phoenix Home Care & Hospice, we provide home care services to our clients of all ages in Missouri, Kansas, and Illinois. We are seeking Patient, Honest and Compassionate individuals to join our team!
Caregiver Job Description: A caregiver provides assistance with every day tasks in the homes of our clients. All in home positions are working one-on-one with the individual client. You get to be the extra help they need to complete their home care tasks and make a positive difference in their lives. Our goal is to keep all of our clients living comfortably and independently in their own homes.
Daily Duties of a Caregiver: cooking/meal preparation, light housekeeping, laundry, bathing/personal care, companionship, lifting/transferring, running errands, etc.
Hours/Shifts Available: Part time shifts
Pay: Starting pay ranges from $10.50-$13. Could be more based on certifications and/or experiences.
- Competitive wages
- Customized scheduling
- Paid training
- Continued training opportunities
- Supportive team environment
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age
- Drivers license preferred
- Vehicle with auto insurance preferred
- Ability to pass a drug test and background check
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
- One year of DMH experience/Personal Assistant experience preferred but not required