SA Account Management Vice President
NY MIDTOWN NEW YORK
As Account Management Vice President, Strategic Accounts, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Responsible for attracting, hiring, training and management of Strategic Accounts Vice Presidents, Directors and ETRs in a specific territory.
- Utilize Fortune 1000 target list in territory to cultivate high-potential opportunities that fit and Strategic Accounts client profile.
- Responsible for infrastructure and to provide individual goal setting, routine review of results, daily direction, activity accountability, utilization of time, business development/recruiting approach, and performance feedback.
- Routinely collaborate with District Directors, Regional Managers and Metro Market Manager to analyze business opportunities and create/execute strategies to capitalize on these business opportunities.
- Collaborate with other Strategic Accounts Vice Presidents and Directors to expand business opportunities within Strategic Accounts.
- Responsible for revenue generating activities such as Client Visits, Marketing Calls, routine attendance at networking events, and targeted usage of electronic marketing tools such as email, LinkedIn and SFDC.
- Act as consultant to branch staffing professionals within assigned territory regarding high-volume opportunities.
- Provide guidance to recruiters with placing candidates on orders you generate.
- Report directly to Managing Director, who will provide overall direction regarding priorities, utilization of time, business development strategy support, and performance feedback.
- Position requires 40-50% travel.
- Previous experience with Robert Half as a District Director, Regional Manager or Metro Market Manager is preferred.
- Previous experience with Robert Half Strategic Accounts a plus.
- A proven track record of success staffing strategy and management.
- Experience with attracting and developing sales and recruiting teams.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Proven ability to conduct large and small group presentations.
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – For more than 70 years, our history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary; paid time off; group health, life and disability insurance; and retirement savings plans. Learn more at roberthalfbenefits.com/Resources.
- UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 300 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE – Robert Half has appeared on FORTUNE magazine’s list of “Most Admired Companies” since 1998, as well as numerous “Best Places to Work” lists around the world.
- OUTSTANDING CORPORATE CITIZENSHIP – We believe in an “Ethics First” philosophy, which means we are committed to social responsibility, promoting inclusion and diversity in the workplace, and actively participating in communities where we live and work. Learn more by downloading Robert Half’s Corporate Citizenship Report at roberthalf.com/about-robert-half/corporate-responsibility.
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.877.912.6253 for additional ways to apply.
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet
NY MIDTOWN NEW YORK