- Business Process Analyst
- Sunnyvale, CA
One of America's largest tech companies is looking for a Business Process Analyst to join them for a 12-month contract in Sunnyvale, CA!
As a Business Process Analyst, you would:
- Create business cases, project charters, business requirement documents (“BRDs”), test scenarios and test scripts, weekly team status reports, and global updates to key business partners.
- Work with business owners/users and also business system analysts (applications group) to help with testing and resolution of day to day issues define requirements and design for enhancements/projects.
The ideal Business Process Analyst MUST have:
- BA/BS degree in finance, IT or related field
- 8+ years of experience providing Oracle Applications implementation and support in a customer-facing role for Record-to-Record and Procure-to-Pay tracks.
- Workday Expenses application experience is a preference.
- Experience using Oracle EBS Applications (11i or R12) or other large-scale ERP systems Preferred
- Experience training new users on a new system or process
- Experience with online revenue processing
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools (OBIEE)
- Operational experience in an accounting or finance role
- Expert knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Good understanding of revenues and OTC
Let Swoon place you as a Business Process Analyst!
Come Get Swooned!!
Swoon Staffing handles the staffing needs of over 80 Fortune 500 clients.
We have won Best Staffing Agency to Work for in both 2014, 2015, & 2016 - as awarded by Monster.com
Swoon was also awarded the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in the U.S. in 2016
See for yourself! Glassdoor reviews - #removed#/Reviews
Role: Business Process Analyst
Apply for this job now.