We're hiring for Inbound Sales Representatives in Portland, Or.
Currently, we are seeking individuals who want to provide utilize superior customer service and sales skills to field inbound calls from wireless customers that are looking to cancel their service while providing the customer with an appropriate resolution/offer that will retain their business. Visit our site page to send us your contact information and a recruiter will be in touch shortly! #-portland
What we offer:
- Full Time Employment
- Competitive Wages $13.50/hour
- Bonuses - uncapped (average $400 every 6 weeks)
- Complete benefits and 2 weeks paid time off
- Advancement Opportunity
- Fun working environment
- Company discounts! Local restaurants, gyms, cell phone service discounts, auto, travel, international theme parks and many more!
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Ability to navigate through multiple computer applications with speed and accuracy.
- Ability to work with customers to retain accounts.
- Ability to accept and implement coaching and feedback in order to achieve individual and team performance goals.
- Maintain a high level of world class customer service and professionalism to a wide range of customers.
- Recommend products or solutions that best suit the customer.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
- Must have High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Experience in providing customer service either via phone or in person.
Worlds largest provider of diversified business process services.
$6.5B global business
Long-standing experience in business process management, including 6 years as part of Xerox.
Diverse portfolio of BPS solutions grounded by deep Industry and subject matter expertise with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience.
We service 76 of the Fortune 100 companies and 500+ government entities.
Role: Inbound Customer Service Representative
Apply for this job now.