Based in the stunning City of Edinburgh, UK, my client is at the forefront of leading-edge technology, bringing together unique and extensive industry expertise to deliver to market a revolution in battery design and management. p>
If you are looking for a fast-paced role as well as a ‘close knit’ family feel then this could be the ideal role for you! p>
The Role strong> p>
My client are currently building a world class ASIC development team and are looking for experienced IC designers. This exciting opportunity will allow you to play a key role as part of a team innovating in an application area and market segment that will see enormous growth over the next 10-15 years. So, this is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience with this technology and the leading-edge products it will serve. p>
I am looking for Digital Design Engineers who will be responsible for block level, sub-system and top level design and verification with ownership from concept to production silicon, including product definition, design specification, architectural development, digital sub-system and top level Verilog and System Verilog RTL design and verification, including Digital Mixed-Signal modelling and verification.
- Degree qualified in Electrical/ Electronic Engineering or similar discipline li>
- Significant experience in Digital design with strong skills and knowledge in RTL design, simulation, timing constraints, synthesis and timing analysis and support for DFT and Place and Route li>
- Experience with control systems, micro-processor integration with embedded software, standard bus protocols, bus architecture designs, DSP filter design, system clock architectures, interfaces and low power design techniques li>
- Highly proficient with industry standard EDA tools li>
- Experience leading block or subsystem designs and delivering successful ic design projects working in collaboration with cross-functional teams li> ul>For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Rachel Mason. p>
Role: Digital Design Engineer
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Apply for this job now.