Hales Group are seeking an Electrician. This is a permanent position, full time working 42.5 hours per week. This role will be based in Norfolk covering East Anglia.
£32,557 per annum.
- To be responsible for the effective and efficient repairs of all electrical duties, including all associated works within both occupied and void properties using the required tools.
- To manage customer enquiries, responding in a professional manner coordinating with our Operations Centre.
- If requested, to act as a mentor to trainees/apprentices.
- Providing out of hours support on a rota based system. Additional remuneration will be incorporated for this.
- Work on own initiative to ensure that all repairs are carried out efficiently to ensure the right level of customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Take responsibility for all transport, equipment or mobile phone devices and ensure that they are kept in excellent condition and secure at all times.
- Take personal responsibility for own Health, Safety and Welfare and that of colleagues in the workplace.
- Take personal responsibility for seeking value for money opportunities to get service right first time.
- Ensure that It Security and Data Protection Legislation is adhered to at all times.
- Fitting of showers, storage heaters and door entry systems
- 17th Edition qualified
- Full UK Driving License
- Current CSCS Card
For further information or to apply for this position please contact Jemma Peyton, Hales Group Norwich on #removed# or send your CV via the link below.