FitzRoy, a leading care charity providing personalised support services to adults with disabilities are excited to be opening a brand new service in Banbury, Oxfordshire.
We are actively recruiting for passionate & caring Night Support Workers/Care Assistants to support a small number of clients with physical disabilities and acquired brain injuries in their new self-contained homes.
We are looking to build a team of passionate support workers whose past skills and experience will play a key part in providing high quality support to our service users.As a waking night support worker, you will:
- Support people with their night time & morning activities, including personal care & medication,
- Carry our domestic work throughout the night,
- Respond promptly to offer support as required throughout the night
Opportunities exist for full time (35 hrs) or part time.
Whether you’re an existing support worker, health care worker, care assistant or looking for a new and positive role, register your interest for more information!What can we offer you?
• A minimum rate of £8.89 per hour
• Generous Enhancements & top ups for Bank Holidays, Overtime and Sleep In’s
• Enhanced Pension package which with employer contributions
• 28 days’ holidays (pro rata), increasing with service & opportunity to purchase more
• Life assurance
• A fully paid enhanced DBS disclosure
• Award winning Training & Support
• Childcare vouchers
• Bike 2 Work schemeRegister your interest by clicking apply and filling in your details, or call or text the recruitment team on 07973 965561
**Come & see us at The Mercure in Banbury on Wednesday 11th October, between 10am & 7pm **