Are you an Experienced Engineering Team leader /manager looking for your next challenge?
The company are going through a large period of change and investment, which has meant the opportunity, has arisen for an experienced Engineering Team Leader to join them …
You will be working a 4 on 4 off Permanent Night shift position. The hours will be 18.00 - 06.00
You will be responsible for -
- The performance of a small team of engineers while reporting direct into the engineering manager.
- Ensure engineering downtime is minimised, accurately logged, and monitor the repair time. Liaise with planning and operations team to allow for PPM to be completed in a timely manner
- Ensure all stock is logged in and out of the stores area highlighting any stock issues to the engineering team manager
- To maintain standards of hygiene and good housekeeping appropriate to a quality food manufacturer. GMP standard of workshops and engineers toolboxes is maintained at a high level.
- Experience completing both reactive and planned maintenance activity and small installations
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Appropriate professional mechanical or electrical engineering qualifications and training
- Thorough understanding of common mechanical and electrical systems
- Professional attitude with plenty of drive and enthusiasm
- As the right Candidate, you will need to have experience in FMCG or the food industry.
- Minimum of Apprentice trained in electrical or mechanical engineering.
- Management experience.
- Still have an element of hands on engineering, as this role is 70/30 hands on.