- Ensure all company regulatory policies are met by supporting all assigned regulatory aspects and compliance
- Research and analyze regulatory information to support the facilities
- Facilitate training and development of all personnel at the facilities
- Conduct training for all employees and clients, when needed or requested
- Work diligently to find new opportunities for a revenue stream within all the facilities in your area
- Manage EMSI management system
- Maintain an inventory of every employee and their capabilities
- Facilitate company directives and new procedures
- Conduct, coordinate and complete performance evaluations
- Work with the company Directors on the Business Administration tools for area facilities
- Responsible for developing Site Managers and Site Supervisors
- Attend management meetings at the facilities and on the corporate level
- Be comfortable with presenting data and researched information
Job Type: Full-time
Emission Monitoring Service, Inc. (EMSI) was developed to assist companies in meeting the environmental regulations of both state and federal agencies. Our passion for excellence shows through our work, employees and the satisfaction of our clients. EMSI has designed and implemented programs that are adaptable to meet the needs of our clients' maintenance, operations and environmental departments, both domestically and internationally. We design a specialized program that works specifically for your company!
EMSI has a rock-solid working relationship with some of the biggest names in the industry and are confident that we can build a system to meet your company's needs, regardless of size and complexity.
Our diversified programs allow clients to reap the benefits of:
Standardization in procedure
Role: Area Manager
Apply for this job now.