We are working with an extremely successful SaaS business who went from idea to IPO in under a decade and saw their market cap double within two months of listing. They have built an exceptional G&A team with an overall focus on scaling and efficiency-making with expectation of continued hyper-growth.
As the business continues to grow, a new role has been designed to bring in a CEP or CPA who is currently at or near the top of a similarly fast-growth business' Equity or Stock Administration team, who would be excited about working to build out a new one.
This role will need at least 4 years of direct experience in the area and associated skills like understanding the fed, state and global equity taxation world, experience in using a major equity software system and a personality that is as comfortable working with the CFO as it is the AP team.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience directly in Equity Admin
- Experience would ideally be built on a foundation of an Accounting or Business Bachelors/Masters
- Good understanding of federal, state and global equity tax and implications on equity taxation
- NetSuite experience would be a huge plus
- Must have a customer service personality and be a good/great communicator
- Should be capable and interested to move into a new function and be strong enough to work as the lead on new projects and systems and act as a business partner to all stakeholders