General Science Teacher
Teaching personnel is currently looking for an experienced Science teacher to teach all sciences across the age and ability range within the department starting in February.
The school is located in the Stretford area with excellent public transport links and onsite parking, easily accessible from surrounding areas Salford, Sale and Fallowfield.
- February 22nd start date running until the end the academic year
- Possibility of extending tenure
- Pay in line with MPS/UPS £25,714 - £41,604
- An experienced teacher is preferred but the school will also accept NQT's with the right attitude
- Strong classroom management and interpersonal skills are essential
- Join a supportive and driven Science department
- A well-equipped department with modern lab facilities
The Science department and leadership team are looking to recruit a Science Teacher with a genuine passion for the subject looking to foster a love of Science for the KS3/KS4 pupils.
The successful candidate will hold a timetable consisting of teaching Biology, Physics and Chemistry for a diverse range of KS3/KS4 students.
You will be expected to have strong classroom management and relationship building skills. You will have full access to first rate CPD and regular reviews to access and progress within this forward-thinking Science department.
Any experience working within school's intervention programmes or tutoring work would be beneficial, part of the role will consist of supporting GCSE students with 1:1 or small group sessions to help students who may be struggling academically reach their full potential.
Any successful applicant would be subject to DBS and Right to work UK checks so relevant documents will be requested.
If this role seems of interest and you have relevant experience/qualifications, please click the link below or send your CV to the relevant details.