Do you love people? And do you love helping people see their best? We are hiring for a location Manager in an Optometric practice. The Manager is primarily responsible for leading the overall revenue and profitability of the optical where we demonstrate how we love eyes, care about the people behind them and execute a flawless customer experience one customer at a time.
The practice has more than 40 years’ experience and a foundation of excellence in patient care. Our goals include growth into new markets, best in class eye care, learning, growing, and interacting with some of the most passionate and talented people in the eye care business.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drives the day-to-day business with an entrepreneurial approach to leading, initiating, and managing activities at the practice level to ensure execution of business goals, core values, and vision.
- Set goals, monitor KPI's and evaluate results to ensure the practice level objectives are met and in line with the needs and mission of the organization.
- Conveys a customer centric approach to customer service and care by driving staff performance through coaching, inspiring and developing staff to deliver unsurpassed Customer Service.
- Demonstrates the Keys to Success and highest level of Customer Service vision with all customers and patients.
- Monitors all aspects of optical operations, provides on the-job-training and support to team members using all core philosophies.
- Analyzes optical and clinic financial data and makes recommendations regarding next steps to improve overall profitability.
- Hires, recruits and selects high caliber talent.
- Works with leadership team to develop, update and execute business plans.
- Performs duties related to payroll, revenue management, inventory management, and frame recovery.
- Performs consistent staff evaluations and reviews, conducts performance management, and delivers team training.
Experience and Qualifications:
- 2+ years management/supervisory experience
- Optical, Medical, or Retail management/supervisory experience is a must
- Comprehensive knowledge of operations, processes, and high level of business acumen
- Strong motivate and influence skills
- Strong team building and management skills
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Ability to set, monitor and achieve production goals
- Strong sales skills
- Ability to problem solve, exercise sound judgment, and exhibit a high level of attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet required deadlines
- ABO/NCLE Certified is helpful, but not required
- Basic qualifications: High school graduate or equivalent
- Preferred qualifications: College degree of equivalent
Total ECP is an emerging leader in the Eyecare Industry and is looking for a talent to join our growing family. The right candidate will find this a challenging and rewarding opportunity to work with a dynamic organization where our goals include growth into new markets, best in class eye care, and professional growth through influence and impact as our team grows.
Role: Optical Manager
Apply for this job now.