JOB TYPE: Permanent, PartTime
SALARY: £29,200 per annum
Part Time Evening Presentations Specialist
Monday – Thursday 3pm – 11pm
£29,200 per annum
Our client, a global asset management organisation based in the West End, are looking for a highly skilled Presentations Specialist to join their busy and friendly Creative team. They are based in beautiful offices near Green Park tube station.
This is a permanent position working the part-time hours of 3pm – 11pm Monday to Thursday.
You will be working as part of a talented team of creatives, liaising closely with clients to produce high-end presentations materials using PowerPoint, Word and Excel. You will be taking responsibility for the professional output of all materials, in terms of consistency, deadline management, accuracy and quality in accordance with the corporate guidelines.
Along with managing documents within time and quality parameters, you will handle customer queries in a professional, consultative and helpful manner at all times. You will be key in developing effective working relationships with clients and colleagues to promote a strong working team.
- Creating and amending presentations/documents in a timely manner and to corporate standards
- Ensuring all work is quality checked to the highest standards and delivered right at the first time
- Estimating production time and liaising with Workflow Coordinators to ensure deadline adherence
- Communicating effectively with Workflow Manager/Team Leader, Client and team, as appropriate, to help effectively manage operational needs and manage client expectations
- Producing clear, comprehensive, and effective handovers for any incoming staff
- Ensuring adherence to all departmental, company and client policies and procedures
- Extensive experience in presentation projects, ideally within the Investment Banking sector.
- Advanced technical skills and knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel (2016)
- Great attention to detail and critical eye for accuracy
- Excellent customer service skills and professionally presented at all times
- Ability to think creatively and speak confidently about your projects
- Possess great attention to detail and a critical eye for accuracy, with a ‘right-first-time’ attitude
If this amazing opportunity to work for a global asset management organisation fits your job search, please send your CV to Gemma Grima-Brown today.
It is HYF’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.
HYF is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you.