Job DescriptionWhat does a Sales & Account Manager with Paul Davis do?
Why The Team Needs You?
- Serve your community when it needs it the most;
- Improve brand marketing and increase awareness of the Paul Davis brand;
- Promote the services of Paul Davis;
- Build and maintain relationships with current and potential clients and industry partners;
- Develop growth strategies and plans to generate new leads;
- Have fun and be part of a growing business!
Serving others in their time of need is not easy. We will need you to build foundational relationships based on trust, actively listen, and find ways to drive growth by generating new leads and nurturing client relationships. We also want a fun/energetic personality that enjoys ideating, problem-solving, getting results, and helping people.Why Join The Team?
Paul Davis is an industry leader in restoration and reconstruction for insurance providers and both commercial and residential properties throughout the U.S. and Canada. Paul Davis Restoration Metro NY/NJ will hire “A” players for its territory serving Metro NYC west of the Hudson river including Bergen, Hudson and parts of Essex County AND Manhattan/Bronx/Brooklyn. We are opening a new office in NJ in addition to our current offices in NYC which means we are growing! This is a great opportunity with seismic career growth potential within a supportive, community-inclusive environment!We view the Marketing Associate/Coordinator role as a long-term hire. Again, we hire only dedicated “A Players”, with the goal of developing them into experts in the field and future leaders in our company. We provide excellent professional training and a great company culture. The vast majority of our employees have been with us for over 5 years.Our Values:
Deliver what you promise. Respect the individual. Have pride in what you do. Practice continuous improvement.Our Vision:
To provide extraordinary care while serving people in their time of need.Our Mission:
To provide opportunities for great people to deliver Best in Class results.Qualifications (Requirements):
- High character with uncompromising commitment to honesty and integrity;
- Hungry and self-motivated, with a strong sense of ownership and responsibility;
- Tenacity, persistence, and ability to thrives under high-pressure environments while maintaining positivity;
- Exceptional interpersonal, communications, and presentation skills;
- Strong attention to details, organizational skills, project management and multitasking capability;
- Genuine desire to help other people;
- Career emphasis on learning and continuous improvement;
- Proficiency with current mobile and computing technology, and ability to learn new software;
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent;
- Prior sales and marketing experience: 0-4 years for Associate, 4+ years for Coordinator;
- Clean driving record (company pays generous car allowance).
Prior experience in selling and marketing to the insurance industry (e.g. agents, brokers, adjusters, etc.), property managers and facilities managers, or property owners (residential or commercial) is strongly preferred. Experience and proficiency with CRM software (such as Salesforce.com), digital and social media marketing, search advertising, and/or marketing content creation are also strongly preferred. If limited experience but you meet qualifications, we will invest in your training!Role on the Team (Job Functions):
· Build strong relationships with current and potential clients and industry professionals such as commercial property managers, building and facility managers, insurance agents, adjusters, and real estate agents (direct and B2B);· Organize and schedule a calendar of consistent Business-To-Business visits, organized events, networking functions, and/or cold calling;· Design and manage Marketing Activity Planner (MAP) and lead the execution marketing programs;· Ensure staff uses the Paul Davis brand correctly in accordance with Brand Standards;· Utilize marketing technology software to upload contacts to the CRM, send email campaigns, customize and print marketing collateral, track sales calls, leads, referrals, and notes;· Collaborate with the franchisor, read weekly communications, and schedule consistent meetings with the Regional Marketing Manager;· Manage social media accounts, post relative content and graphics, monitor all reviews and feedback and reply/ follow-up accordingly;· Schedule, manage, and present Continuing Education courses;· Research local trade shows and coordinate Paul Davis booth set-up;· Meet operational objectives of: Sales, Budgets, Brand Experience, etc.;· Any other duties and responsibilities may be assigned on a needed basis.Compensation and Benefits:
We love to support and hire Veterans and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer!
- Significant opportunities for professional growth - structured training to learn the Paul Davis Way, ongoing Leadership Development Program, 1-on-1 mentorship, and access to Paul Davis University and other regular ongoing training opportunities;
- Emotionally rewarding career. Not only are you helping people in time of need, but once fully ramped up, you will be given an extraordinary amount of autonomy and control over your work - setting your own schedule, honing your style, and developing long-term personal relationships (but with full support and mentorship from the company along the way);
- Performance-driven, meritocratic compensation structure with modest base salary but uncapped potential for commissions/bonuses;
- Eligible for full benefits (certain qualification periods may apply), including health and disability insurance, earned vacation and sick days, 401(k) with company matching, and potential for additional annual performance-based bonuses/profit-sharing;
- Monthly cell phone allowances, car allowances, gas and toll reimbursements, etc.