- Automotive parts manufacturing.
- High speed/high volume Assembly or Machining environment.
- Previous manufacturing experience preferred.
- Good troubleshooting skills and some basic mechanical skills/knowledge is beneficial.
- Maintains basic/intermediate computer skills.
- Ability to work indepently or in a team environment.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or 1 years related experience and/or training in a similar position; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Competitive pay and excellent benefits (including Wellness Center).
- On-site fitness center (free).
- Opportunities for advancement.
American SHOWA, Inc. a tier 1 supplier in the Automotive Industry has an immediate opening
Development & manufacturing of 2 wheel & 4 wheel suspension components for the automotive & motorcycle industry.
Role: Manufacturing Associate for 2nd and 3rd shift
Apply for this job now.