We are currently looking for an outstanding Registered Nurse with experience of working in addictions or substance misuse as well as experience of leading/managing a team, to join as the Lead Nurse of a specialist addictions treatment clinic based in the Dudley area.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Registered Nurse who has experience of leading a clinical team in challenging environments as well as experience in addictions or substance misuse. This Lead Nurse role in Dudley will have you being part of the Senior Leadership team and working closely with operational and medical colleagues.
The Lead Nurse will manage a team of Registered Nurses across Nottingham in specialist addiction treatment clinics.
The role focuses on providing frontline clinical care to service users, including a thorough rehabilitation process. It is essential that you have experience in the following:
- Managing/Leading a Team
- Managing challenging incidents
- Substance Misuse or Addictions
- Alcohol and opiate detoxification
As the Lead Nurse you will need;
- Registered Nurse qualification
- Valid NMC Pin
- Experience in managing or leading a team
- Experience in addictions or substance misuse
- Legal right to work in the UK
- Salary up to £37,000
- Monday - Friday (9am - 5pm)
- Opportunity to Work from Home
- Course Funding
- Thorough induction
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
If you are a Lead Nurse and feel you would be ideal for this position then do not hesitate to click APPLY or call Ryan at Leaders in Care on [... Click Apply...]for further information.