Join a popular secondary school in South Manchester, seeking to appoint a full-time Cover Teacher with an immediate start date. This role is suited to Newly Qualified Teachers and experienced Teachers.
The successful teacher will be expected to lead and supervise lessons across a range of subject areas to mixed ability groups across years 7 - 11. They will ensure that students maintain good behaviour throughout lessons whilst engaging in the supplied work left by the absent teachers.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Qualified Teacher Status.
- Experience of working within a Secondary school setting.
- Knowledge of the 11-19 curriculum across a range of subjects.
- A continued commitment to their own professional development.
- Flexibility and the ability to work well on their own and as part of a team.
This popular secondary school is located in South Manchester and is easily accessible via public transport links from the city centre and surrounding areas. For those who drive, the school is easily accessible by the M60 ring road or the M56 motorway. The school is highly reputable in the area for its Outstanding teaching, learning and pastoral support.
For immediate consideration, please upload your CV for consideration. For further information on this role, please contact the Manchester East Secondary branch.