Overnight Customer Service Monitoring Specialist
Central Security Group is proud to be a two-time consecutive winner one of THE BEST COMPANIES TO WORK FOR IN OKLAHOMA! Alert 360 is also one of the INC 5000’s fastest growing Companies in America.
Be a part of our Award Winning Alert 360 Monitoring team!
As a Customer Service Monitoring Specialist you will enjoy our modern, state of the art call center with a fun atmosphere. Our Monitoring Specialist ensures the safety of our customers 24/7 by responding to alarm signals from our customers’ alarm systems, requesting responses from agencies such as police fire departments and emergency medical services, and provides world-class service to our customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Quickly verify, respond to, and dispatch emergency signals all while remaining calm under pressure
· Process basic data changes and updates to customer accounts maintaining one call resolution
· Provide accurate documentation of all actions taken in reaction to alarm signal
· Receive and process inbound calls from agencies requesting information regarding emergency dispatches
Ideal Candidate: Must have recent and verifiable overnight shift experience, great interpersonal skills, be focused and alert in urgent situations, committed to teammates, and enjoy talking on the phone; someone who ensures issues are resolved so customers remain happy with their service.
Required Skills and Experience:
· Knowledge of and familiarity with computers, Microsoft Office applications, and the internet
· Customer service, critical thinking, and interpersonal skills; ability to use discretion
· Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
· One year customer service experience preferred, but not required
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Pre-employment skills testing is required to include typing 30 WPM
· Must pass pre-employment background check and urinalysis
· Bilingual in English/Spanish a plus
· Highly dependable with regular and punctual attendance
Must have reliable transportation
Shift Hours: 10:00pm-6:30am; Schedule flexibility and ability to work weekend & holidays is a must
As a full time Alert 360 employee you may receive the following benefits:
· Medical, Dental, Vision, Long & Short Term Disability, Life Insurance
· Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
· Flexible Spending Accounts for medical and/or day care
· 100% matching 401K after 6 months of employment
· 3 Weeks Paid Time Off per year
· Holiday Pay & onsite holiday meals
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Discounted security and home automation systems
· Fully equipped fitness center
· Onsite Yoga room
The Alert 360 Story-
VOTED ONE OF THE BEST COMPANIES TO WORK FOR IN 2016, 2017 and 2018! We are also listed as one of INC 5000s fastest growing companies in America!
Serving the Southern United States with Dependable Security System Equipment, Installation and Monitoring for over 40 years. When we started out in business more than 40 years ago, we asked ourselves, "If we were our customers, what would we want from our security provider?"
We thought about it awhile and we came up with a comprehensive list of services we'd want from the company we trusted with our homes, belongings, and most importantly, our loved ones. And then we went about building a company that would provide those customer services consistently, professionally and in a helpful and understanding way. The end result is a company that our customers choose with confidence and recommend to others for its long list of first-rate services.
Role: Overnight Customer Service Monitoring Specialist
Apply for this job now.