Job description Band 6 CPN
We are looking for an experienced Band 6 CPN to join the Older Adults Mental Health team based in Leytonstone.
You will be considered for this role if you are Registered Mental Health Nurse and/or Registered Learning Disabilities Nurse, Community Care Practitioner with experience working with Older Adults and knowledge of dementia. Pay rate
: £25 - £26 per hour Hours:
Monday to Friday, 37.5 per week.
This vacancy has an initial 3 - 6 months contract likely to be extended What HCL can offer you?
What you will need?
- Support from a dedicated consultant with extensive social work experience in your particular region of the country
- Choice of a variety of social work jobs across 150 authorities throughout the UK within many specialists.
- LTD, PAYE or Umbrella company payments with our daily payroll system
- Excellent referral scheme - £200 for each successfully placed person
HCL is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex
- Must have the right to work in the UK
- NMC registration
- 2-3 years post qualifying experience
- Experience of working in a community setting within Adult Mental Health
- 5 years references
- Enhanced DBS check
- Car Driver
, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
*Terms and conditions apply.