We are seeking a Registered Nurse Charge- Travel to join our team! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
TravelCare USA is a leader in healthcare staffing, with a national network of 6 brands, operating 24 offices, serving over 1,650 clients, and employing over 4,350 clinicians. TravelCare attracts high quality clinicians who transition well to new environments, are knowledgeable of industry technology, and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
TravelCare services cover all types of medical personnel, including nurses, therapists and pharmacists. Our professional staffing team offers unrivaled customer service and industry commitment, unique opportunities, top pay, and benefits that meet the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians. With our local presence, TravelCare provides personalized support in each community while still benefiting from the national resources and assistance of our larger TravelCare network.
TravelCare USA is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).
Role: Registered Nurse Charge- Travel
Apply for this job now.