Company: FAMILY BEHAVIORAL RESOURCES
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Being part of the FBR team is not just a job, it's an experience. FBR is active in the community and regularly attends and leads local events. Family Behavioral Resources has been selected as the winner for the 2021 Best of Ford City Awards in the category of Counseling Services!
The Non-licensed School Based Mental Health Therapist is position is responsible for the provision of individual and family therapy sessions for consumers assigned to each caseload. This position also ensures completion of required clinical documentation related to individual caseloads in a timely manner.
Position details: This can be a part-time or full-time position; 30-40 hours a week. We offer billable and non-billable rates for services. This position will support the Franklin Regional School District and Environmental Charter School districts. Start date for the position is July 1, 2021.
Job responsibilities of the Non-licensed School Based Mental Health Therapist:
- Demonstrates proficiency with assessment skills
- Developments individualized treatment plans
- Provision of therapy to consumers in individually recommended setting
- Provision of treatment of the whole person
- Evaluates individualized consumer-drive treatment plan reviews
- Develops transition and discharge planning
- Completes all required clinical documentation
- Responds to emergency/crisis situations with team members and consumers
- Maintains assigned, planned schedule
- Maintains a commitment to professional development
- Adheres to professional and ethical interaction policies and procedures
- Supports on-going and future business needs
- Master's degree from an accredited college or university in Psychology, Social Work, or Counseling required
- Professional license preferred but not required; Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) or Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- At least 1-3 years mental health experience
- Credentialing with regional insurance companies preferred for outpatient opportunities
About Family Behavioral Resources: We work in local schools, homes, and communities servicing children with diagnosed behavioral and mental health disorders. We also provide Outpatient Mental Health Therapy in numerous locations throughout the state of PA and in Ohio. Our mission is to empower people to improve their lives by providing the highest quality behavioral health care.
FBR is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic