AION Management is a fast growing Property Management company located in Center City Philadelphia. We are looking for a dedicated and self-motivated person to provide support for our Operations team. Candidate must have some Property Management experience, be organized, computer proficient, and customer service oriented. The ideal candidate will not only look at this position as the opportunity we are offering, rather the advancement potential of future positions.
- Answering phones and handling issues in a professional manner
- Greet and assist visitors
- Assisting the Leadership/Operations team with various administrative tasks
- Organize the office and provide innovative ways to improve company efficiencies
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
- Must be able to work within our Property Management Software
- Assist with the implementation and monitoring of company-wide initiatives and programs
- 1-2 years office experience in a property management office
- High School Diploma, some college preferred
- Customer service and goal-oriented mindset
- Computer proficiency and knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite. Entrata experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to interact with residents and customers in a professional manner
AION offers a competitive salary, ten paid holidays a year, a generous sick and vacation policy, and an excellent benefit package which includes a 401k matching program!
AION Management is a real estate company specializing in the management of multi-family properties with over 8,000 units in the tri-state area.
Role: Property Management Administrator
Location: Center City,
Apply for this job now.