The Job Window is currently looking for an entry level individual with a customer service background for their full time Customer Service Representative - Tech Clients position. For this Customer Service Representative - Tech Clients position, our client has found that candidates who have worked in retail, restaurant, hospitality or customer service industries excel as they have the people skills to provide the “personal touch" that the company is known for. This company specializes in areas of customer renewal, customer retention and customer acquisition.
This firm is the leader in the marketing industry and specializes in tailoring customer service to the character of the client and company culture. Representing the largest home improvement companies in North America, it is a priority for our client to provide the best customer service with high professionalism and to maintain and build quality relationships. This Customer Service Representative position is full-time and involves in-person interaction with customers.
This firm’s niche has been their ability to act as the liaison between major clients and their customers. Through their unique, relationship-oriented approach, they have been able to provide clients tremendous results and an increased market share.
This firm prides themselves on their competitive, but extremely friendly and family-oriented work environment. Their culture promotes constant personal and professional growth, based on principles of respect, trust and challenge. They are now striving to train the most capable and skilled individuals to help acquire new clients, grow into new markets and develop new campaigns. They provide full training and career advancement in this globally expanding industry.
- Approach customers and understand how needs can be met by products and services offered
- Manage in-store service event
- Provide exceptional customer service and consultation advice
- Facilitate administrative tasks and customer scheduling
- Additional tasks as required
Due to recent expansion, our client is willing to train a highly motivated individual for management, customer service and lead generation opportunities, but they must be willing to train in an entry level position. This Customer Service Representative - Tech Clients opening is ideal for college graduates or professionals with customer service experience looking for a career change because this is an entry level position in a brand new industry.
Benefits of the Customer Service Representative - Tech Clients Position:
- Comprehensive Paid Training by a National Manager
- National and International Travel for Company Events
- Opportunity For Community and Charity Involvement
- Flexible Scheduling
- Numerous Advancement Opportunities
Qualifications for the Customer Service Representative - Tech Clients Position:
- Experience in customer service and associated fields
- Ability to adapt to a variety of people
- Winning attitude and dedication to ensuring customer satisfaction
- Positive attitude and ability to work well within a team environment
- College Degree preferred
- Background in Retail or Restaurant
- Leadership skills
- Local to the office area
Local applicants only - we are looking to fill this position immediately.
Role: Customer Service Representative - Tech Clients
Location: Santa Ana,
Apply for this job now.