Fracture prints are different from traditional pictures and frames. Instead of printing on paper, we print directly on glass. Instead of separating the picture, frame, and mount, a Fracture print combines all three into a beautiful and lasting product. We make every print by hand, in Gainesville, FL.
The Role of the Recruiter
Fracture’s growing rapidly. We’ve got ambitious plans and a clear focus on becoming a world-class consumer brand. If we’re going to realize our potential, it’s going to take a group of incredibly talented, hard-working, and high-integrity teammates who truly believe in our mission of helping the world focus on moments that matter. We’re looking for a Recruiter to come on-board and help us build the best team possible.
We will need you to:
- Work with management and team leads to devise a thorough and multifaceted recruiting strategy that you can execute on.
- Build and expand your network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups, social media, the local and regional community, and current employees.
- Take advantage of the many world-class universities in Florida and Southeast to build a robust collegiate recruiting initiative that increases Fracture’s presence and develops a talent pipeline throughout the region.
- Handle the administrative duties and recordkeeping associated with maintaining a well-organized recruiting program.
- Develop and track measurable facets of the recruiting and hiring process so that the processes are transparent and measurable. Set continuous improvement goals for yourself.
- You have excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- You have outstanding organizational skills.
- You have effective oral and written communication skills.
- You have general knowledge of various employment laws and practices.
- You have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- You have a high level of resourcefulness and initiative in dealing with daily assumptions.
- You have the ability to collect and interpret data-based measurements to demonstrate the effectiveness or failure of the recruitment system from position opening to onboarding.
- You have the ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources/recruiting work.
- You have the ability to travel for recruitment meetings, college visits, and career fairs and maintain a flexible work schedule. We estimate that travel would take 30-40% of the role.
Education and Experience
- A bachelor’s degree in human resources management, business, marketing, communications, or a related field.
- 3-5 years of first-hand recruiting experience (or other experience that you feel closely mirrors the roles and responsibilities found in recruiting)
- Experience with technical recruiting is a plus.
Our Mission Is To Help The World Focus On Moments That Matter. With our first product, printed glass “Fractures”, we print your favorite photos directly onto glass and have them shipped right to you in eco-friendly packaging. We’ve sold over 650,000 fractures to almost 200,000+ customers in 50+ countries, but this is just the beginning. We’re only just scratching the surface of our potential. Our uniqueness stems from the fact that we actually design, engineer, and manufacture something tangible, 100% in-house. Real. That’s what we love about what we do.
A cover letter and resume required to be considered for this position.
To Help The World Focus On Moments That Matter.
We believe in the power of the printed image. To inspire you, to move you, and to help you remember the best times of
life’s adventures and tell your stories like nothing else can.
We believe in manufacturing. We want it to thrive. We cherish making something real. We want to combine the magic of e‐commerce and lean manufacturing to bring your favorite digital images into the real world.
We believe in treading lightly on our planet. The world is an incredible place, and it’s the canvas upon which our stories and memories are created. We take it upon ourselves to be as responsible and considerate to our environment as possible ‐ ecologically, socially and fiscally.
We believe in creativity, open‐mindedness, and challenging the norm. You cannot add value to the world by simply copying and pasting. We believe that the world needs more creative ideas and solutions and we work hard to bridge the gaps between today and the future. We don’t wait for things to break before looking for ways to make them better.
We believe that every person’s story is worth telling, remembering, and celebrating. Every good story is marked by pivotal moments. Those moments are important, and they’re worth being celebrated.
Camaraderie: Consistently developing and building strong, lasting relationships that lay the foundation for a healthy culture.
Radical Candor: Helping to better each other as professionals and teammates through the give and take of open, honest, and respectful feedback.
Efficiency: Working smarter, not harder, in the ongoing pursuit to maximize the company’s and your productivity.
Grit: Having the capacity, self-belief/resilience, and emotional intelligence (EQ) to thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
Drive: Embodying the passion, ambition, and growth-mindset necessary to become the best version of yourself.
Apply for this job now.