Company: TRADEBE ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Tradebe is an international leader in waste reclamation and recycling solutions managing more than two million tons of waste annually, recycling 60% of that waste. Providing environmental services since 1984 through the treatment, recovery and recycling of waste, we also serve various markets including industrial, manufacturing, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, oil & gas and more. Tradebe is committed to the waste hierarchy with our efforts focusing on Reducing, Recycling & Recovering the waste we manage. We are the waste management leader in Europe, the United States; and one of the largest global companies in the environmental sector by managing 85 fixed plants in Europe, (Spain, UK and France), the United States and Oman; with over 2,100 employees worldwide.
- Enforce all Health and Safety policies.
- Coordinate daily activities with Area 3 Supervisor.
- Keep area clean and organized.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- One year of industry experience in hazardous waste.
- Working knowledge of DOT regulations is a plus.
- One (1) year Tank Farm experience is a plus.
- Previous management experience is a plus.
- Must successfully complete Hazwoper training.
- Must have an OSHA/HAZWOPER physical examination.
- Must obtain a physician's certification to wear respirator.
- Ability to operate a forklift.
- Good organizations skills.
- Ability to keep daily records.
- Ability to apply basic mathematical concepts such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Ability to read, understand and apply common operational documents, SOP's, and training modules.
Why Tradebe is Right for You
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Student loan repayment assistance
- Generous vacation and sick plans
- Medical (including telehealth), dental and vision
- 401k Retirement (Tradebe will match up to 20% of an employee's contribution, up to 25% of the employees pay)
- Flexible spending accounts (FSA)
- Health savings accounts (HSA)
- Agency paid, basic life and AD&D insurance
- Supplemental, voluntary life insurance & AD&D
- Agency paid, short & long term disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Career ladders, professional development, and promotion opportunities
- Leadership opportunities
- Great work environment and culture
- And MORE!
Powered by JazzHR