MBBC is in search of a passionate BCBA who is willing to work with a dedicated group of professionals, providing In-Home and Community Based ABA services to families of children diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder and other neurological and developmental disabilities. Our goal is to assist children in reaching their greatest potential both behaviorally and socially. As we continue to expand we thrive to find Behavior Analysts who share the same drive and determination of improving the quality of life for all those we serve.
Mary Bania Behavioral Consultation, LLC is seeking Behavior Analysts in the Central and Western MA area. The Behavior Analyst will directly supervise the Behavior Therapist. Afternoon, evening and weekend clients are available at this time.
- Provide clinical supports and oversight for clients served by MBBC.
- Develop and implement effective, thorough, and clinically sound functional behavior assessments and behavior support plans.
- Ensure visuals, token boards and all other materials are created in a timely manner.
- Oversee the implementation of behavior management plans and positive support strategies and conduct on-going evaluations to ensure quality care.
- Collect IOA for Behavior Therapists and conduct monthly review of data collection.
- Make appropriate modifications to programming based off of observable, measurable data.
- Conduct clinical training, monitoring, and assessment to Behavior Therapists as it pertains to the implementation of behavior support plans.
- Provide training to all staff under your supervision in the field of Applied Behavior Analysis Positive Behavioral Supports, as well as other clinically relevant subjects.
- Actively participate in the continued development and implementation of high quality clinical services.
- Masters Degree in psychology, education, human services or related field.
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst.
- MA state Licensure as a Behavior Analyst preferred.
- Candidate must be proven to be responsible and reliable.
- Strong Communication Skills.
- Ability to manage and motivate others.
- Detail oriented and able to multi-task.
- One to three years of experience working with children diagnosed with Autism and other Developmental and Neurological Disabilities in a clinical role, preferably with 1 year in-home experience.
- Solid working knowledge and understanding (including both experience and education) of principles of Applied Behavior Analysis.
- Driving License Required
We offer flexible hours and a competitive hourly rate.
Role: BCBA/Behavior Analyst
Apply for this job now.