Responsible for marketing management and the implementation of programs that support brand growth. The Manager of Digital & Social Media Marketing leads an aggressive yet balanced approach to driving guest engagement and traffic. Leveraging the efficiency of digital and social channels, this individual must have a passion for delivering results and be driven by continual testing of new tactics. This position will oversee brand website, email member contact strategy/calendar and program management, marketing campaign development/implementation, competitive activity and inbound/outbound digital strategies.
- Market-wide initiative and Local Restaurant Marketing Program development, communication, and execution.
- Provide analysis on sales, traffic, and initiative performance.
- Serve as a liaison between area operations and the marketing department - provide support in terms of communication, ordering of marketing support items, etc.
- Plan and execute any local marketing and media initiatives.
- Provide team support for company-wide events.
- Responsible for communicating with the area operators and stores via weekly calls, email, etc.
- Analyze and supervise local competition.
- Developing and distributing internal communications/restaurant-level updates for marketing programs and promotions.
- Social media management.
- Public Relations support.
- Event Marketing management (on-site & off-site).
- Implementation of Local Store Marketing initiatives.
- Website Management.
- New Restaurant Opening Event Coordination.
- POP asset management.
- E-Blast creative direction and send distribution.
- Print creative direction.
- Promo Tracking and Analysis.
- Invoice Processing.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Solid, proven and verifiable record of career stability and marketing management success is a must.
- Working knowledge of social media marketing and website maintenance.
- Prior experience handling local marketing projects from idea conception to implementation.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities while maintaining disciplined follow-up with projects and the associated documentation
- Ability to provide clear creative direction to agency partners.
- Must be team oriented and be able to lead productive, multi-discipline meetings.
- The candidate must have a minimum of 3-5 years of marketing experience in the restaurant industry.
- Ability to multi-task and work with minimal supervision.
- The successful candidate must possess a strong work ethic and great communication skills.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Must have reliable transportation and be able to travel locally
- Must be willing and able to attend after hours and/or weekend events, as needed
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 30 pounds for up to 50 yards
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Vacation and Holidays
EYM Group, Inc. was founded in 2008 and is a multi-brand franchisee company of Denny’s, Burger King and Pizza Hut restaurants that is moving forward in many exciting directions. We are committed to represent the very best of the brands that we operate in our casual family dining and quick service restaurants.
EYM Diner was founded in 2012 and operates in two states. We are committed to represent the very best of the brands that we operate and have grown to become a multi-unit Denny’s franchise company.
We recognize that the key to satisfying our customers is not just great food, service and cleanliness, but the quality and commitment that our EYM employee team possess in order to reach their daily goals. We strive to develop and maintain a work environment built on integrity and mutual respect that nurtures the individual’s desire to succeed.
Role: Bilingual Marketing Supervisor
Apply for this job now.