We are seeking a Leasing Agent with potential to grow, to become a part of our team! We are looking for a motivated, fast learner that is intuitive and proactive with a growth oriented attitude...We seek a candidate with the aptitude to develop the skills for quick advancement to assistant property manager and portfolio manager.
- Property showings and lease up
- Coordinate Tenant move ins-move outs
- Oversee and coordinate a portfolio of boutique apartment buildings repair and make ready coordination and quality control
- work order coordination
- Update and improve properties to increase return on investment
- Ensure all work order and repair requests are processed in a timely fashion
- QC and review completion of work orders and vendors on site.
- Previous experience in property management or other related fields
- Desire for growth
- Bilingual is a plus
- Ability to build rapport with tenants and contractors
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Excellent written and verbal communication and organizational skills
Increasing owner and resident equity through improved quality of workforce and affordable housing coupled with optimized capital allocation and debt structure.
Waller Group Properties fosters and retains quality residents through offering enhanced resident management services. Waller Group’s management fosters and leverages the accountability required to build communities providing growth through accountability, hope and love.
As a result Waller group owners benefit from increased social and financial equity in their properties. Waller Group residents cultivate the accountability and behavior required to grow their financial equity while experiencing a better quality of life.
Role: Leasing Agent
Apply for this job now.