Company: CLUB PILATES GAINESVILLE
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Born in San Diego in 2007, Club Pilates has expanded across the nation, bringing Pilates to hundreds of thousands of people. We serve up over eight million workouts each year to our dedicated members…and we're just getting started.
Pure to Joseph Pilates' original Reformer-based Contrology Method, but modernized with group practice and expanded state-of-the-art equipment, Club Pilates offers high-quality, life-changing training at a surprisingly affordable price.
We believe that Pilates is the path to a fuller, more satisfying physical existence. We believe that being in control of your body helps you to be in control of your life. And best of all, we believe that you can start anytime.
The main focus of the Sales Associate is to represent Club Pilates to potential clients, bring new prospects/members in the door, and close sales (including memberships, private training, teacher training, and retail merchandise). Along with bringing in new prospects/members, the Sales Associate also focuses on retaining current members by providing stellar customer service. A fitness background is preferred but not required; candidates with a strong sales background are ideal.
- Excellent sales, communication, and customer service skills required
- Goal-oriented with an ability to achieve sales in memberships, retail, private training, and teacher training
- Ability to learn and use the Club Ready software system
- Ability to stand or sit for up to 8 hours throughout the workday
- Hearing sufficient to understand conversations, both in person and on the telephone
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Must communicate professionally and effectively to clients and colleagues
- Must have excellent public speaking skills
- Must have proficient computer skills
- Valid drivers' license, proof of insurance, and access to reliable transportation.
- Execute sales process of lead generation, follow up, and close
- Conduct tours of the studio while establishing a relationship and targeting prospective member's needs and wants
- Maintain acceptable level of personal sales production
- Emphasize and enforce objectives of the studio as a fitness and wellness provider
- Present available services to current or prospective members
- Book quality appointments to achieve monthly sales quota
- Participate in special events (health fairs, grand openings, marathons, and community and hospital events) to promote the club
- Assumes responsibility for developing selling skills
- Other duties as assigned
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- This position offers a competitive base salary
- Commission paid on sales
- Opportunity for bonus based on performance
- Opportunities for growth within the studio including additional sales and management positions
Powered by JazzHR