Our client suppliers to a range of markets including Oil&Gas and Aerospace are looking to recruit an experienced Quality/CMM Programmer to join their expanding team.
As part of a successful team this role requires candidates with experience of:
- Programming LK CMM using CAD models on CAMIO DMIS Software
- Able to read and interpret engineering drawings, customer process information and BOM's
- First off inspection
- Patrol inspection
- Batch Inspection
- Produce first article reports
- Visual inspection to customer standards
- Paperwork inspection
- Support Quality manager and Inspection Team
As most of the work is bespoke and a high percentage one offs and small batch runs, these are interesting, varied and challenging positions.
There are various shift patterns, this will be discussed with the successful candidate.
Role: Quality/CMM Programmer
Job Type: Permanent
Location: North East
Apply for this job now.